Tuesday, February 14, 2012

☆ Versatile Blogger Award~! ☆


Oh yay~! It's my first award I've received *w* I was tagged by Sunny ^o^ Check out her cool blog~ :3


I have to write 7 facts about myself~


☆ I guess I'm a closet girly person? XD I feel 'safer' talking about stuff like lashes and make-up etc on the internet than talking it with my other friends haha >o<
☆ iPod is my life. I have no idea what my life would be like without my baby XD
☆ I'm wearing my pink hello kitty robe right now :D
☆ There's always a period of time when I'm only interested in K-Pop, and then a certain period of time for J-Pop lol (weird? C:)
☆ I can draw by copying images, but not create them from scratch. They turn out horrible haha!
☆ I used to be obsessed with FT Island~
☆ I think I should spend more time studying than watching anime >o<


Here's some of the lovely people I'm going to tag :D 




I'm too lazy to do more now XD It's nearly 12 D: School tomorrow :(
Nighty night~




























No comments:

Post a Comment